Friday, February 4, 2011

Oh hey lauren, tell me a funny story

First part of this story is that I am meeting my running group tomorrow at Boston University, meaning that I'm not in the mood for going out this Friday evening.  I have to be up at 6:30 a.m. uhnothankyou. Although, it is a good hour more of sleep than normal, so I guess I can't complain?  Not to mention the fact that I have now committed to waking up this early every saturday from now until June.

The second part of my story is this: I am going to be in the Globe Magazine, the sunday magazine from the Boston Globe.  You might ask yourselves...why?  Like why is this fabulous and amazing 27-year-old being featured in a "kind of" famous magazine?  Well friends,  I've been picked for Dinner with Cupid. So, yup, this post has nothing to do with running, but I had to mention it.

Because! out of all the people in the world, they have picked little ol' me to be set up on a blind date, where the globe foots the bill, and then they feature our date in their magazine.  I could honestly care less about the guy; I'm just excited to be in a MAGAZINE. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.  Haha, isn't this awesome?  The date is set for next week. I have no details as of yet, all I know is that I signed the consent form. I'll keep you posted. Im pretty sure, though, that this could only mean big things for me.  I'm positive I'll become famous on the Boston circuit after this adventure.

1 comment:

  1. This is the best news of my life! I cannot wait to hear every detail about this experience and run out to the corner store Sunday morning to pick up your issue! You're absolutely right, this can only mean BIG things. Go, Lauren, Go!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...