Sunday, February 6, 2011

Ray LaMontagne - Be Here Now



This song is all about mindfulness, and staying in the moment. Its what I hang my hat on in my job, and I know its the only way for anyway to be completely satisfied by their own life. Its a segway into a discussion that relates both in terms of feeling your best in physical health, as well as in mental health, which I would love to provide you with more details about. Until then, you can visit http://www.psychologytoday.com/basics/mindfulness or www.mindfulness.com for more information.  Here is an article on Living in the Moment.  I encourage you to also do your own research, so you can begin to understand what it means, and what it could mean for you.

Remember the Buddhist principle that life contains 10,000 joys and 10,000 sorrows and keep the door ajar for the next joy to enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...