Thursday, January 9, 2014

Adventures in Thursday

I took a picture for you all, right before I got out of my car to go into work. I thought since all the other bloggers take pictures of themselves, I figured I should as well. Now I fit in? Wait I'm not exercising in this picture, just making a duck face. Fail.


Speaking of fails, today I am most certainly not getting to the gym. I'm even being crazy right now by writing this blog post. Its 6:45 and I'm still at work. Crazy day.

For all those interested, my exercise update so far this week includes:
7 miles on Sunday, 5 on Monday, None Tuesday, 7 miles+weights Wednesday, None Thursday....and the weekend is yet to be determined.  I'm heading out to Vermont but am holding out hope that I will be able to hit up the gym once we get there (please let me run 5 miles). I also want to try to sneak in a long run of 10 on Saturday. Again, not so sure how feasible this plan may be but at least my intentions are pure.

Also, I've been super hungry lately and have been eating the heaviest and densest meals in order to fill my belly. I have literally eaten an entire avocado every day. Also on the menu? A super eggy quiche with broccoli, spinach, and ricotta cheese. You might see cheddar on top, but that is just a lie.



My final thoughts on this random Thursday in January? Mr. Winkle is still cuter than Boo. I don't care what any of you say. I've been getting Winkle calendars every year since I left for college in 2001. That has been 12 years of calendars. I don't know what I would do if he dies, which will be never because he is a mythical creature.



Talk to me:

Were any of you able to fit in your fitness today? Run happy or strong? What's your favorite song on the radio right now?

My favorite song on the radio is Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood. I CANNOT get it out of my head. 

2 comments:

  1. lol... your calendar is too cute!!
    Bloggers are allowed to take pics of themselves no matter what they're doing! ;) Duck faces are only normal! ;-* <virtual duck face! ha!
    hope you have a great Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was up at 5 before work to run 6km before the world awakes.

    ps your lips are lovely

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...