Sunday, February 16, 2014

The perils of running in the snow

Have you seen this video yet? Its hilarious! A facebook friend of mine posted it yesterday and I was dying.



Oh runners...thinking you are invincible.

On another note, over the last week I have been (mostly) staying away from carbs and dairy and while yes it helps a little with the waistline, the most noticeable difference is that I haven't felt sick to my stomach ALL WEEK. The only day that I had a bad stomachache was right after Valentine's Day dinner. Now, through the magic of elimination, I'm going to figure out what it was about that dinner that made me feels so gosh dang awful. Hopefully it will help me solve the food allergy conundrum that I am currently facing.

10 years of stomachaches is 10 years too long and finally with the power of the internet and all of this HLB's that I'm obsessed with reading, I think I'm figuring out what makes my stomach happy and healthy (and not miserable, lethargic, bloated, and sick). I hate it, I'm not going to lie and say that its been awesome eating no carbs or dairy, because its not, but I just feel so much better that it might have to become a lifestyle choice.  The thought of SUSTAINING this for the long-term is a little scary, but, right now, I seriously can't say no to feeling good.

I'm also sorry for talking about it all the time...but seriously... I have nothing else going on in my life at the moment and this is all I think about. I need another hobby, haha. If only I could be out winning races and talking to you about that, but...that's never going to happen unless I run against a dead body.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...