Monday, February 7, 2011

And on the first day God created....

Stephanie's first day of Veganism Menu!  From the perspective of Stephanie...
 
Breakfast: The best oatmeal ever (I was obsessed before this week) with some sugar-free maple syrup and raisins (I usually put brown sugar in it but obviously I can't this week and that made me sad - maple syrup doesn't have the same flavor)
 
Snack: apple
 
Lunch: Bombay Curry Tofu with brown rice (not as flavorful as I'd hoped)
 
Grumpy moment of the day (so far): I ordered lunch from Viga for a training meeting in one of the conference rooms (Pepperoni, Cheese and Onion & Peppers pizzas and soda) and I feel like I'm being tortured.  I can smell the tomato and cheese and it almost made cry.  No, not really, but it made my stomach churn like nobody's business.  
 
Snack: Clementine
 
Dinner: Vegetarian Pea Soup, Lavash bread with horseradish hummus and the kicker (which really made my day soooo much better) was four little squares of the dark chocolate with almonds and berries.  It tastes soooo much better than milk chocolate.  I love it!
 
Feeling good, although this afternoon all I wanted was candy or a soda.  But this is good for me because it's keeping me away from the junk!
 
I can't wait for the full narrative!
 

1 comment:

  1. I can't even begin to tell you how much that chocolate saved my day. And it's saving the planet, one bar at a time! (10% of each bar's profits go to helping endangered species, so I will be hoarding this chocolate from now on) IT WAS SO GOOD.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...