Sunday, February 13, 2011

Run lauren RUN

8 miles around the charles in 1:06:57.  All done before 9 a.m.! YESSSS.

Here are the splits! (How fast I ran each mile, on average).  Also, could the city of Boston start shoveling the sidewalks?  Because now they've turned into ice death traps.  By the way, the only people that said "Hi" to me on my run (I smile and say "hi" to everyone) were men over the age of 50. Pffft.  Next run I want to high five people, well maybe not really high five.  But continue to high five with a smile.

Mile 1-8:23
Mile 2-8:24
Mile 3-8:34
Mile 4-8:32
Mile 5-8:43
Mile 6-8:17
Mile 7-7:51
Mile 8-8:08

I started challenging myself toward the end of my run, which was even faster than the start!  I tend to set up mental goals to push myself, especially during times when my Ipod dies (yes AGAIN! I know! I think its allergic to the cold because it doesn't die at the gym!).


Take care of yourselves loves!  I think the most important thing to remember during Valentine's season is that whether or not you are single or in a relationship, be mindful and cherish the moments you are in, make each day new, remain positive that you are exactly where you are meant to be in this moment regardless of where you think you should be (positive energy attracts positive experiences), and keep working on the relationship you have with yourself.

Also totally loving Keane's This is the Last Time.  Its old school circa 2004, but I forgot how much I love Keane!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...