Sunday, April 10, 2011

Didn't I, didn't I tell you?

I love food.

 Here is what I ate for dinner last night! Turkey burger topped with English cheddar cheese with wholegrain mustard and ale, aka the best cheese ever a la Trader Jose.   I also added some grilled zucchini and eggplant, as well as a multigrain english muffin on the side.



Here is the ever famous Balade butter that I always speak of. I'm telling you it tastes just like regular butter.


The evening was then topped off with a sugar free hot chocolate and 5 calorie reddi whip topping! I may or may not have added some peppermint schnapps to make it a hot toddie! 


Today was spent in the beautiful sunshine of Boston. I met up with Sara and Olivia for breakfast at Cafe Broadway in Southie, and then proceeded to walk the entire downtown area in search of donations to my fundraiser.  It was a gorgeous day, although I was slightly overdressed in jeans and a sweater!  However, I set out hoping to accomplish a lot today, yet really accomplished nothing as I quickly found out that email was a better tool to ask companies for fundraising items, instead of going in person.  Blargh.

As the day wore on, I became a little frustrated and overheated.  While at the Prudential Center "Pru" I realized I had had it, was too hot and cranky, and decided instead to buy a dress that I could put on instead.  So, that my friends I did.  

I then walked from the Pru to the Commons (Boston Common) to meet up with Sara and her boyfriend, Tal.  They were planted on the steps of the State House because Sara was mingling with an old friend who was helping out at an Israeli scavenger hunt.  Worked for me, because I got to sit in the beautiful sunshine and stare at tourists!

Below is a picture of the State House through the gates, and then a picture of Sara's boyfriend and I sitting on the steps, sipping on sunshine.  Notice I brought my I <3 running water bottle!



Lastly, as we walked through Beacon Hill to get to Tal's car, I snapped some pictures of flowers and scenery, as it was such a gorgeous day!  Lucky for you, readers, I will be posting my soon-to-be dinner from this evening, which is Hawaiian chicken and brown rice!  First...a five mile run!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...