Friday, August 12, 2011

Attention Female Runners

I've not been home the last few days and am about to embark on one last New York trip this summer.  Off to Yankees Stadium!  I swear I'm not cheating on the Red Sox.... but its a family tradition to go. 

I decided to write this short post because of the inspirational photo I saw on facebook from Will Run for Margaritas aka I run like a girl.  I loved its message (even with the spelling errors). I have to remember that I'm married to running; in sickness and in health, til death do us part.  Running makes me feel stronger, improves my confidence, and reaffirms that my most important relationship is always going to be with myself.


Remember this when you feel tired, rejected, hurt, embarrassed, disappointed, frustrated, or defeated.  Running keeps you in the moment with yourself.

Enjoy all of your weekends and I'll be back to post on Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. "Running makes me feel stronger, improves my confidence, and reaffirms that my most important relationship is always going to be with myself."

    Wow, I love that sentence.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...